Google Play Store provides android users with a safe way to access a large selection of games, apps, music, films, etc. Some devices do not come with Google Play Store.
Google Play Store APK v39.6.25 Download on Android
You may have it pre-installed, but want to upgrade or go back to the previous version. You may have to download Google Play APK files from an app store, tech site or third-party.
INSTALL GOOGLE PLAY STORE FOR ANDROID DEVICES
Google Play Store is usually updated automatically. The upgrades and improvements do not take place immediately after they have been rolled out. It may take several weeks for the upgrades to arrive.
You can install Google Play manually if you are not patient. Perhaps your phone is not running well and you think the Play Store could be at fault.
Check the Google Store version on your device before you upgrade manually. Here’s what you need to do.
- Click on the Settings app. Tap the settings icon after pulling down your notification bar.
- Choose “Apps and Notifications”. On some devices it may be “Apps”, “App Management” or even “Apps”.
- If you do not see all of the apps, tap “See All Apps”.
- Google Play Store: Navigate there and tap.
- Scroll down to see the details of each app. On some phones, you may have to choose “Advanced”. The current version of your smartphone will be displayed.
You’ll need to find the latest version if your phone doesn’t have Google Play installed. Check that it’s compatible with your device.
Let’s explain now how to download and install an APK from the Play Store.
1. SELECT A SECURE APK WEBSITE
It’s important to know the risks associated with a Play Store APK, since it installs an app onto your computer.
You could be infected with malware or viruses if cybercrooks modify your APK files. It’s important to only download APKs from a reputable source, whether it is the Google Play Store or other APKs.
It is well-known that Playapks, a third-party platform for app downloads, offers safe and secure downloads. The APK files that are uploaded on the website have been thoroughly vetted.
Keep in mind that even if you download from a well-trusted site, the web browser may display a warning saying “This file type can damage your device.” “Do you still want…?”
You don’t need to worry. Accept the download.
2. UNKNOWN SOURCES CAN BE ENABLED
You must activate the setting “Unknown Sources”, if you want to install apps that you have downloaded from outside the Google Play Store. Google labels unknown apps because they’ve not been through its verification process.
Apps from other sources are allowed on your device, but only with your permission.
Remember, however, that the method of operation has changed. It was system-wide setting before Android Oreo. After Android Oreo, it became a per-app setting.
You will need to:
Allow Unknown sources in Android older
- Click on Settings to navigate.
- Select “Security” from the menu.
- Select “Unknown Sources”.
This feature is available on some devices in Apps or privacy settings. It’s possible that your Android Oreo device is the reason you cannot find this feature.
You will be able to:
- Install unknown apps on Android Oreo
- Setup is available in the app.
- Select “Apps and Notifications”.
- Tap on the Google Chrome Browser to open it.
- You’ll find the option “Install Unknown Apps”, under the Advanced section. Select “Allow this source” by tapping and selecting it.
You can also install directly through your browser after downloading Google Play. Tap on the APK in the Downloads History.
A message will appear telling you that the Google Play APK you are about to install does not have permission. To grant permission for installation, you will need to toggle the switch on in the window prompt. Return to the installation process.
3. FILE MANAGER IS USED TO INSTALL GOOGLE STORE APK
- Open the Downloads folder in the File Manager app.
- The Play Store APK is located in the Play Store APK File.
- Tap the icon to start installation. Click Install after accepting any permissions.
The screen will display a message confirming that the app has been installed successfully. You can remove the Google Play Store APK file once you’ve installed it to make room on your device. App will continue to work as normal.
Don’t forget the setting “Unknown Sources”.
Download Google Play Store APK v39.6.25 Download on Android
You are now ready to download Google Play Store for free. Here are some notes: